Manrose 100mm Silent Fan c/w Timer (Product Code: CQF100T)
Manrose 4" Quiet Fan Conceal Bathroom Toilet Extractor Fan
The new Manrose Quiet Fan Conceal offers the same low sound level of only 27dBA, but is now also available with a tile like front cover. Designed for wall and panel mounting, this comprehensive range is ideal for bathrooms and toilets.
The unit also comes complete with a performance enhancing turning vane system located in the spigot to improve performance by maintaining a high output.
- High quality, long life motors continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Manufactured using high gloss thermoplastics for strength and durability
- Decibel Level of ONLY 27dB(A) at 3m. Over 60% reduction in comparison to standard 4” (100mm) domestic fans.
- An impressive extraction rate of 75m3 /hr, 21 litres per second
- Low energy motor with a maximum consumption of 7 Watts
- Complete with integral backdraught shutters
220-240V - AC. 50Hz Single Phase consuming 7 watts. These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
- Maximum Pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2300 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 27 dB(A)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40°C
£33.85 exc VAT
(£40.62 inc VAT)